Mathbook

Please Login to access the hidden portions of the site. If you do not have a login name or password, then please Register so that you may visit the whole site!

Enjoy your stay,
~Sickmond

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mathbook

Please Login to access the hidden portions of the site. If you do not have a login name or password, then please Register so that you may visit the whole site!

Enjoy your stay,
~Sickmond

Mathbook

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mathbook

Sickmond's Math

Welcome to the site! PLEASE go to the WELCOME PAGE and start a new topic telling us all who you are and what your username is! Please get to know the website!
Click on USER GROUPS at the top menu and join your group and recieve a colored screen name!

Latest topics

» 101 Ways To Annoy People
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:47 am by snap-on27

» My Favorite Movie
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:39 am by snap-on27

» WHO AM I??
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:25 pm by snap-on27

» Hello
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:21 pm by snap-on27

» Earthbound Z
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:45 pm by snap-on27

» NEVER ENDING WORD GAME!
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:41 pm by snap-on27

» YONKERS!!!!!!!!!
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 pm by snap-on27

» Dwarf Fortress
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:36 pm by snap-on27

» SMILEY STORY GAME (neverending)
Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 pm by Squidney16

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 15939 messages in 1152 subjects

We have 247 registered users

The newest registered user is girare

+2
Squidney16
Harry Delvin
6 posters

Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants

Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants Empty Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants

Post by Harry Delvin Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 pm

This is basically Band of Heroes 2!
    For those of you who do not know, band of heroes was a moderately popular RPG found on Mathbook in late 2012. The sequel is right here!

You are either a ninja or peasant: the peasants, angered at their friend's kidnappings/murders, want to defeat the ninja to save their home; the ninjas, angered at the island government turning them down as soldiers, want to take over the island and subsequently, Japan.

Fill out the form and I'll PM you the instructions!
    This form is your character, not you. If your name is Bob, do not put in "Bob" as your name unless Bob is what you want your character to be named!
    Name:
    Alignment (Ninja or Peasant):
    Height:
    Weight:
    Possessions:

Enjoy!
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants Empty Re: Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants

Post by Harry Delvin Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm

This is me. Unlike in band of heroes, I am a player in the game; a contender in the fight. In Band of Heroes, Harry was the final boss and occasionally appeared in intermissions. Now, Ninja Master Kaynole may be encountered throughout the story, and is less powerful, more mortal and weaker.

Kaynole the Ninja Master
    29 years of age
    Male
    Ninja
    5' 10"
    117 Pounds
    Steel Katana, pouch of trail mix (Nuts and chopped up biscuits), canister of water, dark brown ninja outfit and peasant disguise
    Appearance: Dark brown ninja suit with a black belt; to the belt, his possessions are secured. Commoner Disguise: dark red robe with yellow highlights. Facial features: Light skin with golden brown hair, no facial hair, blue eyes.

Feel free to use this as a guideline!
    (NOTE: ninja wore dark brown, not black: black would stick out in the dark; dark brown blends in.)
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Location : My account has been hacked by SIRRON KCUHCCHUCK NORRIS

Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants Empty Re: Heroes and Ninjas: Assassins vs Peasants

Post by Squidney16 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Syd
    5ft 11in
    110 lb.
    (I don't rlly understand what the ninjas or peasants do so idk yet)
    Po: sushi, rice, water, dark brown ninja suit (even if I choose peasant I will use that as my desgise to be like a spy Wink
    Ap: brown hair Blue eyes
    etberryment23
    etberryment23
    SAVORY SALMON FEAST
    LAUGHING MASTER

Post by etberryment23 Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Name: 3lla

Aligment: Ninja

Height: 5ft 4in

Weight; 106 lbs.

Possessions: Ninja outfit, Peasant disgiuse, Pouch filled with fruit snacks, my special "sailor" shoes, shuriken and a water bottle.

Apperance: Blonde hair always in a Katniss Braid Very Happy, Blue/Grey eyes, usualy in ninja outfit.

Last edited by tiptoes26 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:36 pm

i'll play

Name: Sasquatch

Alighnment: Peasant

Height: 8ft 10in

Weight: 550Ibs.

Possessions: Water, Big rocks, Big sticks, And I will just eat any thing that I can find
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator
    doesn't want school to END

Post by SICKMOND Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 pm

lets get this started!!! i'm thinking of my character now! I'm excited to see this, can't believe i didn't see it earlier!
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Ok soo Conner get us started
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Name: Kiko
    Male
    Ninja (bound by a family code of morals that ties him to his ancestors)
    Weight: 150 pounds
    Height: 5 foot 6 inches
    Eyes: bright green (the dragon spirit of his birth is said to exist in the eyes, causing them to glow when awakened... But this is just rumor, or is it?)
    Hair: med length anime style blonde with white streak in the bangs
    Possessions: healing potion, alchemist travel size lab, bag of distraction dust, 5 foot Bo staff made from forged bamboo, sage green robes with brown mask and belt
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok. Sydney, I assume you're a peasant. Since I am also the gamemaster, I am going to be the ruler of Japan-- he will attempt to assist the peasants, but he can't apply large Samurai armies due to the fact that they are deployed in a large war elsewhere.

"Do not fail me!"
    Kaynole's voice was both cold and warm, forgiving and foreboding.
    Kiko and "3lla" put on their ninja clothing in separate changing rooms. They emerged, pulled on their hoods, and slipped out the door.
    The ninja trio; Kiko, 3lla, and Master Kaynole were the three ninja. Kaynole, long in the past, commanded large ninja troops, but was hurt when the emperor, Yuro, refused to hire them as assassins. He then arrested most of the ninja. The three remanider proceeded to steal from and kidnap the peasants in retaliation. Kaynole just sent Kiko and 3lla to take the peasants' most prized trophy, the award for "Japan's Smallest Town".

Meanwhile, a peasant, Syd, was taking a leisurely walk in the forest, when she saw a huge shape in the distance... approximately 8'10" and VERY hairy-looking...
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

(haha, i'm sorry, but reading that 8'10" very hairy looking reference made me laugh out loud)
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm

(hahaha. Um. Oh no sickmond. ITS BIG FOOT. LOOK OUT )
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:19 pm

3lla and Kiko slealthly moved from the ninja hideout through the bamboo woods when 3lla stopped and froze while hanging from the upper canopy. Kiko asked "what is it?" 3lla pointed to a giant, foul smelling beast licking a boulder. Kiko remembers the legend his elders told him as a child of the forest giants Sasqa watchiko was the name the old time Herod had given to these creatures.

3lla whistles at the beast and throws a gummi bear deep into the forest, the beast runs off after it taking down any tree that dares stand in its way.

Kiko, for the first time he can remember, had the hairs on his arms stick up and had a cold chill down his spine

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:17 pm

what sized gummi bear because a small one wont make me run after it
    #1ninja
    #1ninja
    PRO

Post by #1ninja Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 pm

SO I HAVE A QUESTION
    OUR NAMES HAVE TO BE REAL BUT DEREK'S CAN BE SASQUATCH
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 pm

((Cameron, his character is a sasquatch. If we need to name him, we will get one.))
    Oh, yeah. I forgot to explain combat!
    Well, the more immersive sequel involves better combat. You type in your command like the beginning of the original, then your opponent does. After that, I pop in a random number for each of you, then you can come out with whatever gruesome or heroic idea pops into you. Either way, the number also means how many HP they lose. I psuedo-pinky promise that I'll shut my eyes, pick a random one and not use it to manipulate real life. So, on a scale:
    10(0, then I type in a one to make it ten): Perfect, for example you have a mallet and you conk them in the middle of the head.
    1: Pathetic, they got you fair and square. And it hurts.
    If your opponent loses all their HP, they are UNCONSCIOUS. If they have negative HP, then they are in the IC state, or irreversible coma state. This is out of the game. This is my less violent version of dead. They are as good as, but they are asleep-- but incapable of awakening.

The following is a list of character HP. It is determined using age, weight, and height.
    3lla: 18 HP
    Syd: 19 HP
    Kiko: 20 HP
    Sasquatch: 34 HP
    (( A note to derek: I had to slice his HP to prevent an overpower.))
    Status Ailments Time!
    Poison (PSN): - 1 hp/post until 5 hp left. Those 5 hp and under cannot get poisoned.
    Sick: Each combat move is minus 1 for 7 posts.
    Spellbound: Effects depend on spell.
    Hypnosis: The inducing character can override actions done by character. Lasts five posts.
    The last two ailments can only be induced by a character who knows magic from the Wizchiridion, A Wiztory of Witchcraft, or the Ancient Magick Book (completed). The first one is in an old cave and allows level 2; the second in the local library and gives level 1; and the third lets level 3. Level one is simple and battle spells, level two is spellbinding, and the third is Dark Magic (Including Hypnosis induction.) This may seem a little un-Japanese, but I'll explain when we get there.
    'K, the next post explains the further story.
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 pm

((btw, this is assuming that the gummi bear was a pretty big one.))
    Sasquatch chases the gummi bear off further into the forest.
    "Good. He's gone. Let's move."
    3lla and Kiko dash off to the town, going into some public bathrooms to put on disguises. Once outside, they went off to the library to find out where the trophy is.
    "Hey, cool! This "Wiztory of Witchcraft book is neat!", 3lla muttered to Kiko.
    "Stop doing that, we must be finding out where the-- oh, here, at the shrine."

CHOICES!!!
    3lla- Keep studying magic or go help steal the trophy?
    Kiko- Scope out the shrine or wing it?

Meanwhile...

Syd is plowing the fields, when a little candy-looking thing flies out of the forest. Syd goes over the hot field to examine, but before she gets far, a huge beast, super-hairy and about 8'10", runs out and grabs it. It turns its head and looks at Syd.
    Syd is scared but tries to withhold a scream.

CHOICES!!!
    Syd- Befriend the Sasquatch or go away?
    Derek- Attack Syd or try to befriend her?

((Choices are a new integral part of this. Ella, Mr. Sickmond, you'll remember Heir Apparent, right? Sorta like that-- oh, yeah, Sydney, Derek, you should read it somethime, it's really good. Anyway, the game's core is fighting inbetween choices, which will advance the story. Neat, huh?))
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I like the direction of this Connor! Thumbs up!!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:15 pm

i would never attack Syd Very Happy so i will try to befriend her
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:18 pm

(um well I could be mean and go away. Haha but I won't be mean)
    Befriend the giant hairy guy
    etberryment23
    etberryment23
    SAVORY SALMON FEAST
    LAUGHING MASTER

Post by etberryment23 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 pm

I will help steal the trophy Twisted Evil
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Scope out the shrine cyclops
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm

So, Kiko and 3lla go to the shrine, after putting on their ninja outfits. Then, they find out there are guards all around. They jump up to the roof and Kiko removes his alchemy kit.
    "What'll that do?" asked 3lla.
    "It's a dissolving potion. It'll melt the roof."
    "Wait! What if it lands on the trophy?!" asked 3lla.
    "It won't," responded Kiko.
    Kiko poured it, and a hole large enough for both of them to fit through separately opened up.
    They slipped through, and discovered some guards!
    TAG BATTLE!
    Kiko VS Sokka the Guard
    3lla VS Takeshi the Guard
    KIKO:
    -Staff
    -Potion
    -Defend
    -Run
    3LLA:
    -Shuriken
    -Karate Kick
    -"Korakio", the magic word you found in the book
    -Defend
    -Run

Meanwhile...
    Syd cautiously approaches Sasquatch, and Sasquatch approaches Syd.
    "Hello?"
    "Gur?"
    Syd and Sasquatch shake hands, and begin to attempt to make friends.
    As they converse, Syd mimes out what has happened, including cutting her head off, infiltrating a city, and pretending to be a dying army. Sasquatch understands what is at stake, and joins Syd in her quest to beat the ninja.
    SASQUATCH JOINED YOU, SYD!!!
    Just then, a few of Kaynole's former followers ambushed them!
    TAG BATTLE TIME!!!
    SYD VS ZANE!
    SASQUATCH VS COLE!
    Syd:
    Punch
    Kick
    Defend
    Run
    Sasquatch:
    Big rock
    Big stick
    Run
    Defend
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Potion
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 pm

6-Kiko
    SOKKA HAS 4 HP REMAINING!
    3-Sokka
    KIKO HAS 17 HP REMAINING!
    Kiko's potion bonus-- Cinoriumbunasho Spellbind- Sokka has - 2 defense!
    linnea0147
    linnea0147
    FLowER
    Blueberry crazy

Post by linnea0147 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 am

I want to be in this ... Any way!!
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 am

Yay, join Linnea!!!!
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 am

Us ninjas need help, the peasants have a squatch! affraid
    linnea0147
    linnea0147
    FLowER
    Blueberry crazy

Post by linnea0147 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 am

Hahaha ok
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:19 am

Yay! Connor, deal her in! Rashel, fill in your info! Connor will work his magic and get you up to speed!
    linnea0147
    linnea0147
    FLowER
    Blueberry crazy

Post by linnea0147 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:21 am

What kind of info ?
    SICKMOND
    SICKMOND
    ADMINistrator

Post by SICKMOND Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 am

At the beginning of this topic has all the info needed to create a character!!!
    linnea0147
    linnea0147
    FLowER
    Blueberry crazy

Post by linnea0147 Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Name: taylor hamm

alignment: ninja

height: 5ft 1inches

weight:110

possesions:majic scarves, ninja outfit, super ninja skills!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:31 pm

big stick
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm

(wait do I pick from those kick punch run things?)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm

yes
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Ok then kick
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:39 am

HIYA

:affraid:NINJA POWAR!!!!
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 pm

As Kiko and 3lla fight, Taylor Hamm jumps in and begins to whip 3lla's opponent!
    TAKESHI MINUS 3 HP!!! He has 17 HP!!!

Syd: 2 (trust me, I asked my sister for a number)
    ZANE has 18 HP left!
    Sasquatch: 6!
    COLE has 14 HP left!
    Bonus: -1 mentality to Cole! 7 left!
    (If someone's mentality, based on their character, reaches 0, then they fall unconcious. More on that later.)

More stats'n'stuff!
    Each character has a mentality based on their character. Don't be offended, I have a reason.
    3lla: 10 (After years of training, she studied the arts and literature.)
    Kiko: 15 (He's an alchemist, for pete's sake!)
    Syd: 9 (She spent her whole life making pottery.)
    Sasquatch: 4 (He spent his life in the forest chasing gummi bears and licking boulders.)
    Taylor: 9.5 (She had to spend a year getting the scarves, since they work like whips and wands combined. The lost some studying time for that.
    Kaynole: 16 (I am Dungeon Master, plus he's oldest. Be lucky I don't have much time for his actions with determining what happens to you people.)
    All Samurai in the emporer's army: 10 (Yeah, they're basically going to be the ninja's standard foes.)
    The Dark Army: 3 (They are mysterious ninja, not definitely affiliated with Kaynole, that seem to have similar intentions.)
    Good luck!
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Who is Taylor Hamm, Takeshi,Zane, Cole,and kaynole????
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Taylor: Rachel's Character.
    The middle three are NPC enemies to introduce to the combat system.
    The last one is my character.
    Squidney16
    Squidney16
    YONKERS
    STRAIGHT HOOD
    I Like Lemonade

Post by Squidney16 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh since when is Rachel on here?
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Um, look up the forum a little...
    Anyway... Post your actions! I will set up an event log to keep track of stuff!
    Oh, and a discussion thread. Please keep questions to that... I can't tell what's going on, and this fight is dragging on. UPDATE: Monster HP values are now 1/4th of their previous stat!
    Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Post by Harry Delvin Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm

THIS TOPIC IS NO MORE

PLEASE IGNORE THIS TOPIC
    BAND OF HEROES 2 IS CANCELLED

PLEASE INSTEAD JOIN THE EPIC FANTASY ROLEPLAY

THANK YOU :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content