Mathbook

Please Login to access the hidden portions of the site. If you do not have a login name or password, then please Register so that you may visit the whole site!

Enjoy your stay,
~Sickmond

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mathbook

Please Login to access the hidden portions of the site. If you do not have a login name or password, then please Register so that you may visit the whole site!

Enjoy your stay,
~Sickmond

Mathbook

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mathbook

Sickmond's Math

Welcome to the site! PLEASE go to the WELCOME PAGE and start a new topic telling us all who you are and what your username is! Please get to know the website!
Click on USER GROUPS at the top menu and join your group and recieve a colored screen name!

Latest topics

» 101 Ways To Annoy People
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:47 am by snap-on27

» My Favorite Movie
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:39 am by snap-on27

» WHO AM I??
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:25 pm by snap-on27

» Hello
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:21 pm by snap-on27

» Earthbound Z
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:45 pm by snap-on27

» NEVER ENDING WORD GAME!
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:41 pm by snap-on27

» YONKERS!!!!!!!!!
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 pm by snap-on27

» Dwarf Fortress
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:36 pm by snap-on27

» SMILEY STORY GAME (neverending)
Bobsalot's Kingdom EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 pm by Squidney16

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 15939 messages in 1152 subjects

We have 247 registered users

The newest registered user is girare

Bobsalot's Kingdom

Harry Delvin
    Harry Delvin
    RPgamer
    EVIL KING muahaha

Bobsalot's Kingdom Empty Bobsalot's Kingdom

Post by Harry Delvin Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Alrighty!
    As you may know, I made some epic failures of forum games on this site.

EPIC failures.
    So, my computer genius father is helping me make my own.
    I decided to call it "Bobsalot's Kingdom" after my 7th grade creative writing project, "The Story of Bobsalot".

This game will be a text adventure style game with humorous stick figure graphics.
    It's going to be pretty funny.
    A sample of your adversaries:
    Bobsalot's Kingdom CoolmathteacherCool Math Teachers (Don't worry, your guy almost gets in trouble after this)
    Bobsalot's Kingdom PossesedbunnyPoorly Drawn Possessed Bunnies (AAAAAAAGH! THE DRAWING SUCKS SO BAD!)
    Bobsalot's Kingdom PsychoticplumberPsychotic Plumbers (It's a-me! Psycho-o!)
    Some awesome items:
    Bobsalot's Kingdom BottleSurely Church, a delicious soft drink
    Bobsalot's Kingdom ReallyuglyknifeReally Ugly Daggers
    Bobsalot's Kingdom PlasticbrickexplosivePlastic Brick Explosives
    And of course, the epic character classes:
    Bobsalot's Kingdom SwordavatarmaleGeneric Sword User!Bobsalot's Kingdom RangeravatarmaleSome Kind of Ranger Guy!Bobsalot's Kingdom GandalfavatarmaleWizards!Bobsalot's Kingdom RougeavatarmaleThieves!Bobsalot's Kingdom SpikyhairmaniacavatarSpiky Haired Maniacs!
    So, you in?

Click the link below to be directed to my father's website, where the game is hosted!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

==GAME STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION==

Right here, a lot of people would ask for donations, but I don't need money for this. Really. If you seriously want to send me money, I'd like that, but donations are by no means mandatory. Although I will acknowledge you in the credits or something. Probably.
    Look at this checklist to see what's ready.
    The story will be things like dialogue, characters, and progression of the game.
    Graphics are things like the little stick figures in that advertisement up there.^
    Coding is the meat of the game-- stuff like clicking on such-and-such and working out the combat system 'n stuff.
    Credits is just the little thingy at the end of the game that tells you who made it, as well as probably some lame congratulation message.
    Monsters are your opponents, like the Cool Math Teacher, Psychotic Plumber, and Possessed Bunny.
    NAME33%66%100%
    STORYCHECK
    GRAPHICS
    CODING
    CREDITS
    MONSTERS

__________________________________________________________MANUAL UPDATES_________________________________________________________

(Listed from latest to earliest)

September 9, 2013
    -Got Sick
    -Wrote like 33.333333333...% of the story

September 8, 2013
    -Got the first bit of coding up last night
    -Made some sprites
    -Posted page

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:16 am